Here are 5 SIMPLE WAYS you can help:
1) Join our International FaceBook Group of Non-literal Theists and meet other Non-literal Theists (and Spiritual Atheists) from all around the world.
2) Begin actively referring to yourself as a Non-literal Theist and ask all of your friends and family if they are Non-literal Theists.
3) If anyone asks if you believe in God, ask them to define God and then tell them about Non-literal Theism before answering - especially if you're being surveyed!
4) If you are a student or a writer, consider writing about Non-literal Theism or Non-literal Theists; or at least find creative ways to use the terms in your writing.
5) Share this graphic (with a link to www.NonliteralTheism.org) with your friends, groups, and communities via your favorite social media networks.
If you decide to create your own graphic,
will you let us share it with others?
If you have any other ideas or suggestions, please let us know.
We are all ONE.
THE CENTER FOR NON-LITERAL THEISM